5 Comments

Hey, my name is Abby. I am doing a blogger challenge, and I need to comment on people’s blog! I just started blogging(just like you it sounds like), and I am not very good at it! It is kinda fun to be blogging to a person in ONTARIO though!! haha Anyways, I am actually quite a bit older than you, but I have a sister about your age who I think you would get along with quite well! I am a senior in high school, and break is still the best part of the day! I hope you have a good year in ONTARIO! I’m from Iowa by the way!

Hey, my name is Abby. I have to commnet on people for this bloggers challenge, and you seemed like a good person to blog! I am not good at grammer at all, so I would say your grammer looks pretty good! By the way, I read your about me post, and I love softball too! Except, I have no idea how old you are though, or where you are from! I am a senior, and from good old Iowa. Just in case I would never talk to you again, Good Luck in Softball!

Hey, my name Abby. You have a ton of animals!  Do you have them all named because that would be sweet! Where is Tasmania? I live in Iowa, and it is not that great.

Hey, my name is Abby! I love your anogram! (I am not sure if I spelled that right) I really like your painting too! Did you have to do those things for a class assighnment or did you just do it for fun? By the way, where are you from and how old are you? I am from Iowa and a senior in high school.

Hey, this is Abby! Your fish are Soo Cool! How did you do that? I have never seen anything like that, but I have only been blogging for a few weeks. I do think that this will be the coolest thing I will ever see on a blog!

5 thoughts on “5 Comments

1. Great comments, Abby. Love the way you have interacted with the blogger by asking questions which, hopefully, they will answer back and therefore, get the conversation going.

Tasmania, where I live, is the little island at the bottom of the mainland of Australia. We hold it in place to stop it floating away, just like an anchor does.

2. Pingback: Comment! Comment! week 3 | Technology in our classroom

3. Hi my name is Danielle.s and my name is Danielle.c and my name is Aroha.o.The difference between Brad and Abby is there is no difference they both say that they do the sport that the peoples blog .

4. Pingback: Week 3 of blogging challenge- 5 comments | WELCOME HER0001's BLOG

5. Pingback: Week 4 Challenge | Thoughts to Share